Friday, February 28, 2014

This weeks 3 inspirations

1.  Just discovered the work of Thomas Campbell
     and found this video of him creating a mural.
     Love it, his process, his sharing, his mixing of materials, his colors, feel inspired, check him out!
     http://vimeo.com/67152221
     http://www.thomascampbell-art.com/

2. Read the book
Show your work by Austin Kleon
Hence this sharing about what inspires me.
There is so much great advice and inspiration
in this little big gem witty filled with many aha yes of course moments book. 
Thanks Austin for reminding me to open what I love 
to share it in anyway I can. 


what do I want to learn? hmmmmmm 
maybe I want to learn what it is I want to learn
that and how to create what I long to create and to know what that is
and to be able to speak it, write it, color it wildly while whistling.


3. Have been pondering over word Dharma
     and this quote "If you bring forth what is within you, it will save you; if you do not bring forth what   
     is within you, it will destroy you." Just realized this is what I want to learn, how to bring forth that which is within me. Or more basically like the above Austin is saying, get your stuff out there.
     
     Quote from a book I'm reading titled The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope.
     Haven't read one of these self guiding spirit seeking books in awhile but must need it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment