Thursday, October 19, 2017

Keep Going



          How do I know i am going in the right direction? What is the RIGHT direction anyway? I suppose one knows when it feels off, when things don't sync or that little something inside you says, hmmm NO. But what if there are a lot of possible Yes directions? That is what I feel now. I have many possibilities of ways I want to go deeper into creating, many possibilities of expanding, learning, and ultimately sharing my art/ illustration/ story/ scribble collage ponderings. So today I tell myself, remind myself, it's the way, the space in between, it's here where I am now stepping further into my unknown discovering path, here writing this, drawing that, meeting new people, getting my hands glues stick ink messy, unsure of many things, but certain of one....Keep Going!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment