Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday's wondering, Vision Ball




I spend about 90 percent of my time wondering. My wondering comes in many forms and ways of being or creating. Sometimes this wondering happens with writing, or drawing, collaging, or walking on the way to somewhere I am walking. Lately my wondering has involved the topic of clarity. I notice this word lots in my journal, questions for picture books I'm working through, and even in a yoga class this morning. Clarity. Clarity. Clarity, ugh, I know I need to be specific, and ARTiculate what I want to create. But sometimes it is so hard to sift through all the swirling inside to find the vision that is truly mine.  Until I have the specifics on that one, I'm here now today clearing the space to refine align set tune my actions to meet this ever growing vision for my creations and ultimately my life. 
Voila! 



No comments:

Post a Comment