Wednesday, August 20, 2014

3 inspirations this week

1. Discovering this podcast.  So far i've only listened to 1.5 episodes but I'm already in LOVE. This is oozing with gems to keep the creative going. During the whole time I was listening I was shaking my head going yeah, yeah, YEAH. Am excited to explore the whole library of episodes.
www.unmistakablecreative.com
http://unmistakablecreative.com/how-creative-people-get-it-done-with-samantha-bennett

2. Am reading The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
and so far am enjoying it.
This line stopped me today. "The only option for a creative person was constant motion- a life time of busy whirligigging in a generally forward direction, until you couldn't do it any longer."
Like the use of "generally" here, implies that sometimes in order to go forward there is time needed for sideways zigzagging exploration

3. Ok. I'm so loving this podcast that i'm writing it twice. Is that cheating? Maybe but i'm listing it again anyway..
 www.unmistakablecreative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment