Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HOW WOW NOW

I signed up for this challenge. 12 x12. Write or rewrite one picture book a month for the next year. Saw it and said Yes! Didn't want to ponder too long. I will figure out the HOW as I move through the year. Coming up with ideas is not the challenge for me, but making the ideas into a physical reality is, giving them what they need in order to thrive and delight beyond my hand heart holding. So I am feeling that I will focus more on the rewrite and smarty (also known as dummy) making for this year. Making the ideas real. Real meaning, have a shape, a form, a back front, seen, heard, experienced, pages exciting between. Breathing life into them, lots of warm wonderous wacky wild WOW breath.    I don't know HOW I will get there but WOW, I am setting my heart sails into the delight of picture book readers NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment